A REAL PRIMABICI
MUST FIT YOOUR CHILD.
NOT THE OTHER WAY ROUND!
grows with the child
The right size
If you are wondering what the perfect bike size for your child is, you should know that the ideal size depends on the child’s age, their height and crotch, which is: the distance between the ground and the area of the body where the lower limbs join.
Una giusta taglia della bici permette al bambino di sentirsi a proprio agio e acquisire sicurezza e abilità nello stare in sella.
find the most suitable primabici by measuring the height of the crotch
Measure your child’s crotch height and move the slider to find the perfect bike size!
La tua taglia è 12"
Adjust the bike's saddle
- With feet flat on the ground, the child should be able to straddle the center of the bike;
- the child should be able to sit comfortably in the most upright position possible, without their knees touching the handlebars, not when standing still nor when turning.
A piece of advice? Start by placing it at a height 2.5cm lower than the height of the crotch.
Now adjust the handlebar
following these simple rules
Proper adjustment of handlebar angle and saddle height should follow the child’s growth.
And remember, kids grow fast, and the balance bike should grow with them. Adjust saddle and handlebars every month so they always feel comfortable.
Don’t be afraid to let your child go! Protect him with a helmet and let them discover the world while riding his new Primabici.
- Adjust the helmet so that it doesn’t move, but always check that it’s not too tight.
- To protect the forehead as well, the helmet should be worn low, slightly above the eyebrows.
- If your child opens their mouth wide, the helmet must not slide down on their head: tighten the strap firmly!
And now… ready, steady, go!
Our Primabici Garelli models
SUPPORT THE CHILD
NOT THE BIKE
The balance bike is a bicycle that enhances balance and allows children to ride simply by pushing themselves with their feet. This not only frees parents from the hassle of pushing or dragging their children, but thanks to the balanced posture assumed on the bike, parents will be able to support their child while riding without worrying about holding the bike.
The transition to a bike with pedals
becomes a natural game
When using a traditional bicycle, one of the greatest difficulties is the elimination of the training wheels. The child perceives the sudden lack of support as a danger, stiffens up and loses confidence in the bike. With the balance bike, on the other hand, the transition to the pedal bike is easier because the child learns right from the start to balance without external support.